Thursday 2 October 2014

Joe's A Star


I was up at 6.am this morning. I forgot to do some light exercises, I will do some this evening. 

My daughter came by yesterday. All the time she was talking I noticed she has a lot of aggression in her ( not towards us, but in general) she needs to get rid of that or she will make herself ill which is worrying me. She seems happy and jolly enough, but up tight. I am worried about her. I want to tell her but I think she will jump down my throat...No, I think I must say something to her, even if she don't want to talk to me anymore.

Joe's A Star won his race again last night by 1 length over 400 metres at Romford Greyhound Stadium and he came from behind and won. His time was 24.21
(the photo below is when he won an open race 4/4/2014) 
He has won a few more races since, but I haven't wrote about them here. If you want to know about Joe's A Star, look him up on Romford Stadium website and go to last night's racing results 1/10/2014, the last race.

Joe's A Star is in the heats representing Romford Stadium 'The Bags Championships'. The heats start this Sunday 5th October. I know it start's at Romford and carry on at other tracks and end up up in the Midlands somewhere. Joe's A Star is in category 2 at the Romford Stadium and it is an achievement to be picked or this event so () is proud for his dog to be entered for these races.  I must admit, it is exciting. The link is for the Bags Championship. Just click on the link and it will take you there.
http://www.bagsracing.com/index.html




() is still looking to sell the dog because of his health problems
Got to go things to do. 




No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...