Wednesday 10 September 2014

Greyhound For Sale



I don't know if anyone will read this. () wants to sell his Greyhound Joes A Star because of his health being so bad as I have mentioned before many times so, anyone who knows me on blogger or Facebook, knows I am speaking the truth. The photo above was taken when the dog won an open race at Romford Greyhound Stadium 4th April 2014. He has won a few other races too, the last one was last Saturday 6th September.
I have put this sale notice on Greyhounds For Sale page on Facebook and thought I would add it here too. So if anyone is interested 

Greyhound For Sale:  

'Joe's A Star'   Black & White Dog. Feb 12
Top Grade over 575 metres and 400 metres at Romford.

Won open race over 575 metres

He is sound and genuine
£2.250   O.N.O.

Selling because of owners ill health.
Contact owner by phone

07754842380


No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...