Saturday 28 February 2015

Brad Pitt and FURY DVD, Cheltenham Gold Cup

The last few days have been nice and pleasant. ? has been having a few good days considering how he has been of late so it won't be long before he has some down days which is sometimes hard to cope with for ? and for others around him. Not that its his fault of course, no-one can help being ill and we all seem to come through the bad times don't we? 

I got my shopping early this morning, not that I had much to get really as I got most of it early in the week because my grandson doe's all the fetching and carrying for me as he wouldn't be here today to help me and as the main shopping is all too much for me to do.
While I was getting the couple of bits of shopping I picked up another DVD, FURY staring Brad Pitt. I have been looking forward to buying this film for a few years now. 
I was told by a lady I was speaking too on FB that Brad Pitt was there on location with Angelina Joelie and their children before the film had started being made in Malta. I asked her to find out what the film was about and the name of it and she told me. The trailer looks good and I hope the film will be good too and she got a photo of her and his autograph and she got to watch a bit of the film being made too as a bit of it wasn't far from where she lived too.
Sadly, I lost touch with the lady in question when I deleted my other FB page which was a shame.

I think Cheltenham<<spelling> horse racing starts next week, on Wednesday I think!?? and the Gold Cup is on Friday. I feel sure I was told it was next week?

The weather don't look good today, its raining so, no washing today. I've got a few other things to do that I need to do today...where to start is the problem!






2 comments:

Kath said...

Hi Sara,
I thought I better comment today, as I have just read up on your previous week.You are having a rough time looking after?.It must be so hard for you at times, when you are not well yourself.The weather doesn't help much either does it? maybe when spring arrives it will cheer us all up.Well it has arrived, in a sense but we need some sunshine with it.Champions day is Tuesday at Cheltenham Sara and ladies day Wednesday.Shall we go ? Haaaaaaaaaa .What did I hear you say? I see enough of those Gee-Gees on the box haaaaa.I used to be the same with Rugby LOL!! Thats in full swing just now too in TV every weekend Grrrrrr..Not to worry you have a great event coming up soon which will cheer you all.L love weddings.This week has been a decent one for me but today my breathing is very laboured.Right love I must crack on it's my Zzzzzzzz time now (NAP) LOL!! So take care love and thank you for your comments and lovely e. mails you sent me.I will writ to you soon. God Bless I hope ? can stay well for a while.Love Kath xxx

Kath said...

Sorry I forgot to say I hope you enjoy your new DVD.Whata pity you lost contact with that lovely lady .xx

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...