Friday 27 February 2015

No Stress Or Worry, Diet,

The last few days have been good for me with no stress or worry and I hope it will continue this way I live in hope!! I shouldn't be so facetious. But, I know it won't last for long.

I have been able to concentrate on my diet and light exercises this week. 
I am on the 5.2 diet which suits me very well and I have lost 3.lbs this week which I am very pleased about. My diet consists  of normal foods but for 2 days only eat about 400 to 500 calories and 5 days eat normal healthy foods and small portions.
I want to lose at least 1.stone in weight before early May. that's about 9 to 10 weeks from today. phew! that's closer than I thought...pft!! I had better get a shift on fast. 





No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...