Friday 13 March 2015

Lethargic, 13th March, Council




















I wasn't too well in myself earlier this morning. It feels like I might have got a chest infection of sorts lurking inside me and I'm feeling lethargic and I feel really down in myself.

Yesterday, I made a few phone calls for ? which seemed a waste of time and not getting anywhere. I expect ? will get me to make more phone calls again today for him.
? is worried about today as it is March and, its Friday the 13th which was when he had his first and second Heart Attack. Both Heart Attacks were on 13th March so I understand how he is feeling about today. It is strange that he had both Heart Attacks on the same day of the same month. ? has been dreading this day approaching. 
His first Heart Attack was March 13th 2007 and, his last Heart Attack was March 13th 2013. 

I think I will have to ring the council today because there is rubbish on my garden and outside on the pavement which isn't mine but, from neighbors across the road which always seem to get to be on my garden. I don't know why people can't keep their rubbish in the bins instead of letting the bins over flow and blow away always outside my house or onto my front garden. It won't be the first time I've rang the council about this problem either, I've told the council several times before.



No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...