Thursday 12 March 2015

Shops and Ailments...


The weather has been lovely this past week, sun shinning brightly, still a bit nippy. Maybe, it's me that feel the cold more because people are walking around without their coats on.
Today should be a good day I hope. Yesterday, ? mentioned we were going to Romford shopping centre to look for clothes for the Wedding. 
Myself I thought of going into Evans store for mine. I saw on line a couple of things I would like hoping they would fit and suit me. I was going to get something from one of my catalogue's but, don't really like them and some things are out of stock anyway.
Don't know where ? and G/son which shops they will be going to for theirs.

There hasn't been any arguments which surprises me. ? seems to be agitated at times. He also has been coughing and choking badly fetching up nasty gunge and very, very breathless. He's breathing is bad sitting down but, even worse when exerted. ? has been feeling badly ill in himself. He has been having up and down moods too but he has kept himself together. 
I do worry about him, because he has had bad thoughts of harming himself or worse. 
This photo of ? and our daughter Sheila was taken in 1973 at St. Oseths, Clacton-on-Sea.

My reading for diabetes is down to 8.4 now, just outside normal range. Two weeks ago the reading was up to 15.1 so, I am pleased it has dropped quite a bit. I need to get my reading down to under 7.5 mark, that would be more acceptable. 
I have cut out quite a bit of the goody but, nasty foods.
I know this is no real excuse but, I get agitated and feel like there is no tomorrow at times so, I try to forget things by comfort eating not that that helps anyway but it seems like a good idea at the time hence the rise in my blood sugars and weight gain. My weight hasn't gone up or down for 2 weeks it is still on the 13.8 mark.
Right now I'm feeling sort of confused about many things and can't think what to do about anything. it feels like everything is tumbling down on top of me and I have no strength to push it all away. Of course this is only in my mind and nothing is really as bad as what I/we think is it.


No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...