Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Weeks Have Just Flown By...



















I can't believe there has been no arguments the last few days, it has felt really good but, saying that, there is some tension here I suppose waiting to erupt.
I have made myself busy doing light chores and I've had to rest in the afternoons to recuperate as I felt so fatigued and in pain. Not that I done much at one time.

I have been thinking about the Wedding Day which is drawing closer, about 8 weeks time (the weeks have just flown by) and I was wondering, how am I going to dress myself? I can't wear certain undergarments  to make my outfit (got to buy them yet) fit more snugly. This is worrying me because I know I wouldn't be able to dress myself because my right arm is too painful and I get breathless.
I don't want ? to help me get dressed even though we were married at one time, it would make me feel uncomfortable in myself. But, saying that there is no=one else to ask to help me.
I was thinking of buying some lose clothing, skirt and blouse. A dress, I would have to have help with and if I was to wear certain under garments I would most certainly have difficulty breathing.
There must be some loose clothing I could buy to wear, somewhere?

I only seem to see my daughter when G/son and I are taken shopping. I sometimes feel I'm loosing sight of her, if you know what I mean. I supposes it's because she has her own family. And, I don't see my G/daughter Zoe any more either. It sometimes feels that they don't want to know me/us. 
Zoe has stopped coming round like she used to when? had his last Heart Attack back i March 2013 and ? feels like hes not wanted any more too. Or maybe, Zoe feels scared of ? illness or maybe, I/we are over exaggerating. But this is how we feel about it anyway. Or maybe, Zoe is just growing up and wants to be with her friends, after all why would she want to be around old fogies like us anyway.

I am so annoyed with myself,in-fact I feel like beating myself up to knock some sense in me. I had lost 5.lbs in weight over the last few weeks (not a lot I know) only to have re-gain 2.lbs I can only blame myself because when I cook for anyone else, I seem to want food myself too. After I had eaten, I think, why did I eat that, I didn't really want it. Mind you I have cooked beef or braising steak most of the time this past week so, my measly soups and other foods I would have just went out the window along with my diet...and light exercises. I can't do any of my light exercises when anyone is around because I feel like I'm being scrutinised any way and by the sound of things people will be around here for another week...Grrrrrr!!! I really need to get my mind back on track but how can I do that when anyone is around!!??? 

My cousin 'V' rang me Monday evening. We had a good long chat. We hadn't spoken to each other for some weeks now. It was nice to chat and catch up.
I've been trying to ring her for some time and there hadn't been any answer from her end of the phone.
I have also been trying to phone my/our other cousin Pat but, even there I can't get no answer. Maybe, its because my number is withheld.
Our other cousin Pam I can talk to on facebook anytime in private chat, which we do so sometimes. It feels like I'm in contact with Pam each time I go on facebook when she or I post entries or comments.

Oh well, that's my news for the last few days. I'm going to leave it here.

                               

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...