Saturday 17 January 2015

Stress...


I've had trouble getting into my blogger account and thought I would have to open another because I couldn't remember my password. Well, by sheer chance this morning I remembered it...thank goodness! I didn't want to go through all the rigmarole of  making a new account and lose this existing blog.

? illness is getting worse even though he is on antibiotics he is refusing to take Prednisolone steroids.  He don't seem to be getting any better. 
It must be near soon before he will collapse one way or another or his heart give out through the stress of it all and have to have hospital help as he is suffering badly. 
He has been told he should be going into hospital and, he has been told he should be in a nursing home too. As soon as he is taken into hospital he will be given steroid by intravenous drip anyway
? don't take any notice of any advise from anyone especially from me, all I get is insults and aggression from him so, all I do now is keep an eye on him and will call an ambulance if and when he needs it. 
All this is so stressful for me too because I have my own illnesses that keep giving me gip from time to time...more often that I would care for lately... 
I'm all over the place because of stress over ? and other issues that I worry over and, my own issues plus I'm eating all the wrong things... comfort eating... why does everything seem so stressful for me and I turn to comfort eating? and, I seem to shake a lot too, why can't I just let things float through me like I used to be able to do so I didn't get stressed out!? After all, its never been hard for me to do this before and I could cope then with ? issues and my own too.

My daughter and her partner and his father and B.I.L brought a washing machine and tumble drier round to me on Thursday evening. My daughter is going to sell the washing machine and I was going to keep the tumble drier. But, ? say's there is no-where to put the tumble drier in my house so, my daughter might have to sell that too and I might have to lose out there. Oh well, never mind.

My son is back in prison again for breaking a court order. I'm not sure, but I/we have been told he has been arrested for something else that is more serious, not sure if the latter is true or not because we have been told by someone who lies all the time so it could be anything or nothing.
My G/son ST got a letter from him and I told my G/son to write to his dad but he says no, because he hasn't got anything to say to him because he had said and done too many bad things.

Oh well, got to leave this here. 



No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...