Thursday 5 February 2015

Mammogram...

I bought a couple of DVD's lately 'Mrs Browns Boys the move' I watched that on Tuesday, that was ok but, I wouldn't go over board about it and watched 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' last night, it was too much for me to sit and watch this film all the way though so, I fast forward the film. There wasn't anything on TV that I cared to watch either.

Tuesday and Wednesday I wrote a few emails. I don't normally do emails but, for some reason I felt like doing them.

I found a few photos that I wanted print out on Monday. now I've got to get a couple of more frames for them.

Someone has asked me to put their photos on DVD which I don't mind doing as its something I like to do anyway. So I'm looking forward to doing that.

I've got my Mammogram later this morning at King Georges Hospital. I should have had this done a few times, but I kept putting it off since June last year, no reason really, I just couldn't be bothered to go all the way to King Georges Hospital, plus ? says, he don't know why I'm bothering to have this done at my age (68) and has tried to discourage me from having this done, because he can't see the reason why I should have it done.

I'm feeling a bit down in myself today and feel like I just want to go and lay down and go to sleep.

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...