Friday 30 January 2015

DVD, Hospital App, Grandchildren, Roast Lamb...

My daughter Sheila came by yesterday. We had a lovely chat.
The rest of my day went smoothly. After the soaps had ended on TV there wasn't anything else I cared to watch so, I watched a DVD 'Love Punch' I thought it was funny in place. I tried to watch this film a few nights ago but, I fell asleep and hardly got past go.

This afternoon ? has got a hospital appointment and grandson Steven is going with him.
Later, my granddaughter Stevens sister will be here after school. Lyndsey, Steven and Jades mum will be picking them both up after she finishes work this evening.

I will be cooking a roast Lamb dinner today with Steven's help. Steven often helps me when he is here and does heavier stuff for me too. He's a good lad.
I put the Lamb in the oven early this morning around 
8.45 am because it is larger than I normally buy and needs longer to cook as I normally have dinner ready around 12 noon especially as ? appointment is late afternoon.
Steven will be helping me with the rest of the dinner preparations when he gets here around 10. am.

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...