Tuesday 29 September 2015

Graphics And Hair cut...


I don't understand this, it seems that I have to sign up to Pizap to make my graphics now, it looks like its not free any more, or maybe, I've logged into the wrong website!? Anyway, I will look into this later. I do like to make graphics up when I feel up to it. I made the graphic above quite a long time ago now.
I have got quite a lot of pics/graphics stored on a website for pics. I am using ones from this webpage at the moment that I have used before. I don't even know if I will be able to make the graphics any more because of my fingers hurting. Still, I've got quite a few of them stashed away for me to use again.

I'm having my hair cut and restyled later this morning, my hair is a complete mess right now and too long and heavy for me to manage although my hair isn't as long as it sounds, it is thick and heavy for me. I have been told by my hair dresser that I have lovely hair (going grey) and I'm not losing any of it like a lot of people at my age, and my hair is easy to manage. I suppose it is really but, I can't hold my arms up long enough to style it myself like I used to do, a long while ago now.

I like the hair cut I had in the pic above. It is short and was so easy for me to manage. I think I will have the same cut today. All I have to do is add some Vo5 gel and comb my fingers through my hair and it is done, just like in the pic above.
I think having ones hair styled lifts ones morale. I tried to get it done last week but, there was no morning appointments, only one late afternoon appointment on Friday last week. I don't like going anywhere late afternoons, especially Friday when all the schools are out and heavy traffic on the roads.

I was reading something about keeping secrets. Well, I don't really have secrets not what I call secrets anyway. But, I do keep a few things to myself, just silly things that don't really matter I suppose!? Nothing important anyway, things that I consider that are of no importance to mention. Then again, half the time I forget things or can't remember things anyway so, maybe that is what is happening with me aye!?? 
But saying that, I have gotten myself into arguments because of my forgetfulness. the latter happens quite a lot to me, this is unintentionally. I find I just can't remember a lot of things and I also get confused especially things of importance, that have happened recently. My mind just goes blank! But, I can remember things that have happened years ago. 
Sometimes I find my mind going blank when writing here on my blog. I rack my brains sometimes just to try to think what I was going to write but, I can't think! 


No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...