Monday 28 September 2015

New Bathroom and Kitchen...Peaceful Day!


Last Friday I had surveyors come round to tell me that I will be getting a new Kitchen and Bathroom make over. I will be getting a wet room put in the bathroom which I really do need. Not sure when all this will be done, not looking foreword to the mess though bu, that can't be helped. I'm sure looking foreword to using the end products though.

I had a lovely peaceful day yesterday (Sunday) and got on with a few light chores even though they made me feel so exhausted/fatigued that it hurt. Not that I had done much in the way of chores and they were the lightest of light chores that I had done. Still, never mind, I did enjoy doing them I must say, and I did feel good in myself even though I was hurting.

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...