Sunday 30 November 2014

Bad Times


My thoughts and feelings are all over the place today due to health issues. 
() is having a bad time right now coughing and choking and feeling weak in himself. He keeps building up  with fluid on the lungs. He has been told this is his Heart causing this to happen plus he has Emphysema and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (C.O.P.D.) which also plays a part in his bad health condition and that is a part from the many other health factors he has too.
I don't know how long he will be able to cope with this on his own but, I don't think it would be long before he has to get the help he has already been offered from Hospital, GP's and nurses. He has already got a nurse coming home to him but, he rejects the medications he has and more that has been offered to him which makes it harder on people that is close to him. I can't see him lasting for long before something bad happens. He has been offered to go into a nursing home but () won't have any of that. I don't think it will be very long before he has to accept help of a nursing home because he is weak and I would say, he is finding it hard to cope with and I know he is scared of what's happening to him and of the outcome. He has got a phone no of an emergency nurse he/or anyone can contact in-case of emergencies at any time. (I have got the phone no too) This is all so scary and worrying for () and for me and others close to ()...These are bad times...

When () had his Second Heart attack in March 2011 and had stents inserted into his Heart, he was told he could have a few year to live if he looks after himself but, he hasn't changed anything except stopped smoking from day one and has taken to drink in-stead which is no change really plus he has gained a few stones in weight too.

                                                                                

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...