Friday 5 December 2014

Thinking About Christmas...

Its been a couple of weeks since my last entry.
I have been thinking about Christmas the last few days and I'm finding it hard to get in the right mood. I've posted all the Christmas cards but, still have to get a three more cards. One for my G/son, one for "L" and one for "Shan" too.
I was hoping to get them before today because my daughter "SH" and her partner "J" will be round with their Christmas cards to us today sometime.

I want to get my carpet refreshed and room tided before I get my Christmas Tree down from up-stairs and decorate it today. I am hoping others will help me while I get on with cooking the dinner on the go today.



My cous' "P" phoned to say she won't be going to Uncle Dons funeral as she has a chest infection, the funeral is on Thursday. 
Her and her husband "R" was going to pick me up and take me because I have no way of getting there by myself plus the weather will be bad all next week too.
I hope Auntie Audrey will be able to cope. She has got Alzheimers bless her.

() hasn't been too well at all. He seems to be having more and more coughing spasms. He went to see the GP yesterday and he told () he is on the borderline. His heart is enlarging and making more fluid which is scary for him and others around him. He is getting worse day by day.

Got to go, things to do. 







No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...