Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I took this photo last Christmas 2013.

Christmas Eve is now upon us. Shopping got and ready for use later this evening. I always think Christmas starts Christmas Eve.
I made my pastry yesterday ready to make a few mince pies and a plate size apple pie and possibly a few small cakes too, I will do them this evening after I have had my shower, then sit and watch some TV.

Tomorrow Christmas Day I will be spending the day with my daughter, G/daughter Zoe, John and Shannen in the photo above. I am really looking forward to spending time with them all.

As I'm looking out my window I can see neighbours getting ready to go their ways for the holidays and some going shopping.

Now its time for me to go too as I have a million and one things to be getting on with today.

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...