Tuesday 25 November 2014

R.I.P. Uncle Don


Its a bad day today. I just had a message left me on my facebook page. The message was from Jeanie Harris. The message said that my Uncle Don has passed away. I read it, and re-read it to make sure I hadn't got it wrong. 
I pondered over whether to ring my cousin Pat as it was only 7.45 am this morning. I rang her and she said I had done the right thing in ringing her. We chatted for a little while. Then I rang our cousin Vera and we chatted for a while too. Vera is going to pass the message on to Jimmy her brother and Pam our cousin for me. I asked Pat if I could go with them to Uncle Dons funeral. Pat said yes it would be ok if Roy hasn't got any driving tests on the day of the funeral (Roy is a driving instructor) 




R.I.P. Uncle Don...Love You!  xxx

                                                                                                                                                                             SANDRA x

No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...