Monday 17 November 2014

This Weekend...


Well, here I am again...I haven't been doing much since my last post because I haven't felt too well in myself. I'm cutting down on my steroids from today and I'm still taking my antibiotics. 
I had a quite day to myself yesterday. I rested most of the time but, I felt agitated and kept moving about. I put that down to the steroids I'm taking. I'm breathless on exertion but, its still early days and I should get better as time goes on.

G/son went to stay with "L" his mums Saturday night and his sister "J" But, when she picked him up around 2.pm from here he wasn't too well so "L" took G/son to the walk-in centre where he had blood tests done and fluids put in him through intravenous drip when he was sent to King Georges Hospital for further tests.
Not quite sure what is wrong though as nothing has been explained to me properly?!  
And, he was told to see the GP for further investigation.
His blood pressure was sky high and his oxygen levels were low. G/son is back here and will be trying to get an appointment with GP today sometime. Can't ring until the phone lines open at 9.am.

Got to go, things to do. 







No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...