Tuesday 4 November 2014

.Thoughts and Feelings




These are my thoughts right now. I don't know what to think or feel, but I did feel sort of hopeful and a bit lighter in thought and, now I feel sort of sad and confused...in a way! 

I had a visitor yesterday who had turned my thoughts and feelings around...so I thought at the time. But, after some careful thinking and mulling over the situation and of what has been said and, seeing through the mist of words, I still think my awareness should be greater than ever and I should think more carefully before convey my views, thoughts and feelings, especially here on Blogger or even Facebook...I had already thought about not writing about family on Facebook anyway. To be honest, I can't see why I shouldn't write how I think and feel, but as it's causing upset with family members I will try to refrain from doing so...But now what do I write about?!! I'll expect I will find something else.

I wonder sometimes why family life seems so difficult and in some form of turmoil for me and other people seem to be having normal family lives, or then again, are they?!! 
My family life seems to be in turmoil at times, never knowing what's going to happen next, good or bad...mostly bad. I feel at a loss and confused at times.
I don't think I should write about anyone on here any-more. I think I will just keep to making my graphics, something I like doing anyway and, or maybe about my own health too.

Thinking ahead for Christmas presents...I was asked what do I want for Christmas and my answer was nothing really. But, I was being pressed to give an answer which I haven't answered yet and was told to think about what I want. 
There are several things that I want, but haven't got round to buying anything at all for myself because I have been saving my money towards Christmas shopping, groceries and presents for the Grandchildren. 
There won't be any presents like the previous years, although I only give money so people ( family) can buy or put the money towards something that they need or want...that will have to be cut right down now.

I think I will have to upload all my pics to save them and reset my laptop back to default again. All the data memory is almost full and my laptop is running badly too. I might do that today sometime.


No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...