Thursday 26 March 2015

7" Tablet...

The last few days I have tried to keep myself busy one way or another. I ordered some clothing for myself and feel disgusted as to how they fit me. I really need to lose some weight to even look descent and fairly reasonable, I think a few lbs will be ok for now, to late for a descent weight loss before the big day. 
My daughters Wedding Day is only 5 weeks away now. Although I am looking forward to it, I am feeling very nervous too even though the spot light is not on me.
The trousers I sent back as well as an under garment, I have kept the sandals, they fit and feel ok. Now I'm waiting for skirts and tops to arrive. I've decided to keep the top I bought at Debenhams and will be wearing that one.

I ordered and received the 7" Tablet I bought for ? from ebay but, looking and getting to know it, I think it will be too much for ? to manage by himself because even now I have to sort his laptop out for him. I don't want it for myself and if ? don't want it, I might give it to G/son because I want to buy myself a 10" Kindle Fire HD. 

No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...