Wednesday 10 June 2015

Irritable and diet...

Yesterday, Tuesday, I was agitated and irritable and really down in myself, as I was the day before.
? was very uptight yesterday too which in turn upsets me and makes me get agitated and irritable too..? was like it all day. 
? cut his hair and I helped him by levelling it out for him on the sides and back. ? won't go to the barbers because of the rashes on him and on his scalp which makes him feel dirty and embarrassed...hes very self conciouse
After dinner I went to my room as I was tired and fatigued and rested on my bed then, I watched some TV for a while.
My hair looks like it will soon need to be re-cut again too. My hair grows so quickly. The again, I didn't have it cut as short as I normally do because I wanted it a bit longer for my daughter wedding last month. My hair is so thick and becomes very heavy for me to handle even though it looks short.

Last night I cleaned my fridge and defrosted my freezer with a bit of help from G/son. It was hard going for me but, it had to be done as I kept putting it off for sometime now. I felt so tired and fatigued once it was all finished. Thats why I kept putting it off knowing how I was going to feel afterwards. I'm glad I done the job but, it was far too much for me really.
 Last night I watched one of my DVD's 'The Midwives' My daughter bought me a box set 1-2 series for me last Christmas. I've been watching one DVD each time there wasn't anything on TV that I cared to watch. I watched the last one last night and really enjoyed all of them.

Today however,  I am feeling much better in myself. I've lost 3.lbs of the 4.lbs I had gained last week. I think I gained the weight last week because I was having bowel problems so, hopefully everything will be ok now. Still got to check my diet though. I've started doing light exercises again yesterday early morning so hopefully I'm getting back on track. Maybe it was my diet that was causing my problems!? I also think me being ill for a long time too put me off track too.

No photos today. Blogger is playing up..... Sarah!

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...