Friday 26 June 2015

Oh For A Quite Life!!


Do ya know what! I just don't know what to think, I am so confused with whats going on with my family, I really am! 
Why can't they look after their own family instead of involving me. (Bang goes my quite life) Oh for a quite life!

? and I didn't have anyone to help us through bad times, we just got on with it and dealt with things the best way we could without help from familyor anyone and we didn't get social services involved. What is wrong with people today!? Why can't they cope like we did? I really don't know what is wrong with people these days.
My daughter wants me to have my G/daughter come to stay for a few days (G/daughter came to stay a couple of weeks back too). Not that I mind her coming to stay but, things seem to be looking like this might be a permanent thing somehow soon!? I really can't see what my daughter's problem is, after all she had done much worse than my G/daughter. Infact, I can't see what my G/daughter is doing wrong at all. G/daughter isn't a stupid girl, she knows what is right and wrong. 
She is 16 years old now and likes to spend time with her friends, the go out and have a laugh ect...Its called living! Of course they talk about boys ect...what girl don't when they're with their friends? 
I will ring G/daughter a bit later and ask her to come and stay for the weekend again. I love my G/daughter to bits and she knows it. She has always been good for me, maybe because I don't give her any verbal abuse aye? and she can do what she likes here without her giving me any grief of any kind and I am easy to to get along with. I just tell her what is expected of her and leave it at that and all runs smoothly. I have no problems with her at all.




No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...