Monday 5 October 2015

Curtains, Keeping Busy, Mind Of A Fish...



My goodness, its been a week since I last wrote in this blog. Gawd knows what I've been doing, all I can say is it isn't much really. Just normal day to day stuff.
I got G/son to clean most of my windows so as I could wash my net curtains (in the washing machine). Once they were dry, G/son took my all my lamp shades down so I could wash them too, now everything looks a lot cleaner, I've still got lots more to get done though. There's three windows left to clean, clean nets are all ready to be put back up because I have all ready washed them.
I have been considering buying new net curtains as the ones I have now are looking rather dowdy really but, the trouble is, I don't understand centimeters, I only know about feet and inches.
I also need to get all the heavy curtains washed too and even they are looking dowdy now. I really thought I might have moved house by now but, that hasn't come about so I will have to buy all new I think.

Keeping myself busy yesterday (Sunday) took its toll because I was hurting hurting and felt so tired/fatigued and had some breathing problems too. 
Doing the chores did take a lot of worry off my mind. The trouble was, as soon as I stopped I started to worry again about lots of things that go through my mind every day, mostly about stuff that seems hard for me to deal with, things that I clearly don't understand and feel confused about. My brain just won't take anything in and my mind feels like mush most of the time. I clearly should not be in charge of anything because I get confused over most things, normal things. I feel so stupid at times, sometimes I feel that I might need help to sort myself out. My mind has gone blank again. I was going to write something here and its has gone in a flash. I have been told I have a brain like a fish 3 seconds. That is what it feels like too! 
I have to be told about things many times which is embarrassing for me sometimes too, especially when someone tells me something or I'm on the phone, I can't always remember what was said and I seem to get in a lot of trouble when asked what was said and I can't remember things. I sometimes think I might have some form of Dementia or Alzheimers which is scary at times.
                                                             Sarah!

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...