Monday 11 September 2017

My Life Has Changed and Learned a lot...




Well, what can I say. These past three weeks my life has changed...for the better I might add.

*31st August 2017 I went to see a solicitor and applied for a non molestation and occupancy order on Bert to stay away from me and my house, Sheila and Sheila's house.
*4th August I went to the family court and was granted an injunction on Bert.
*Night before last, Wednesday evening Sheila contacted Gary who is Sheila and Alan's half brother, my son from a previous marriage for me via facebook messenger and he replied Thursday morning. Sheila and Gary got chatting about who Sheila is and Gary wanted to meet up with us straight away. So, Sheila and I went to pick Gary up and brought him back to Sheila's house where we all had a heart to heart talk about what had happened to Gary years back and why I put him in care for his own safety and what had been happening to us too through the years.
There was a lot of things that I knew and Gary told me more that I thought might be and he proved it by telling myself, Sheila and Alan. 
I was mortified to learn the full story of what Gary had been going through at home with Bert and me, I had no idea the extent of what had been happening to him as Bert kept me away from Gary and when he was sent to a children home in Devon he was treated just the same.
Gary thought Sheila and Alan had the perfect home life and when it was all explained to him that he wasn't the only one who was abused and beaten, he was clearly surprised.

Over these last three weeks a lot of things have come to light, things I didn't even dream of and I am absolutely mortified to learn of these awful sadistic issues. 
How could this have happened to my lovely boy, my son, my own flesh and blood. I feel so angry, so upset with two certain people in the family who were involved concerning Gary and who I fully trusted. 
I was awake all that night when I was told and had all night to process all the issues and I think something should be done about them. It makes me feel so sick to know that two people in the family had abused Gary. I want revenge, I want the worst thing to happen to them, but I don't know what to do about it.
* Saturday 9th September. I have learned a lot more that has been going on within the family, and again I couldn't sleep at all because of the things that has gone on within my own family. There is at least 3 more big cans of worms been opened this past week. I am seething inside and it makes me sick to know that I have been part of that F*****G family. 
I would never dream in a million years that any of it had been going on under my nose. I've shrugged off lots of things over the years and put them at the back of my mind, but had no idea of the horror and anguish my close family members have gone through that I have recently learned.
I can't write about it myself, in fact I don't think I would be able to put it all into words. What I do think is if it was written properly then it would be a Best Seller.
 
Sandra  

No comments:

Chest Infection Never Ending!

Why am I prone to chest infections, that's what I want to know!? It's mean! This poxy illness just won't leave me al...