Sunday 27 November 2022

Hiatus Hernia...concern's

This past week I went to see the consultant about my Hiatus Hernia. I was told the operation can be done by key hole surgery. I've to see the anaesthesiatist first to have tests done to confirm that its safe for me to have the op, I already told the consultant if ok I will have the op done. I must say it scares the shit out of me because of the cardiac arrest I had in 1975. I really need this op because I can't eat properly. When I eat I get horrific pain in my chest, stomach then belly. I either throw up or diarrhoea, this is happening everyday. This has been like this for years. If the op goes ahead I might have to stay in hospital a couple of days. Please God 🙏 all will be ok.

Sandra 

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...