Monday 12 September 2022

My Thoughts And Feelings About Queen Elizabeth 2nd. King Charles 3rd and Diana

The death of Queen Elizabeth 2nd has really knocked me over. I never ever thought I would be affected by the way I'm feeling right now devastation.  
I've been following everything on tv about our late Queen Elizabeth 2nd, also our new King Charles 3rd. I do believe King Charles will do good for our country. 

However, I can not forget past events. Diana should have been here by Charles 3rd side as Queen of England This my fondest deep thoughts of Diana and I know thousands and millions of other people feel and think the same.

Huh! Camilla. I don't recognise her as Queen Consort. I know I'm wrong to say it, but that's my own thoughts and feelings.

Sandra



No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...