Thursday 5 January 2023

Christmas and New Year!


I went to church Christmas morning with my friend Shel and she spent Christmas Day and  Boxing Day with me. We had a quite Christmas together. It was quite nice ya know. 
I was ill all over the Christmas and New Year and didn't see anyone since Boxing Day 2022 until after New Year 3rd January 2023. Still I didn't mind because I like my own company. To be honest I slept most of the time, I had no interest in watching tv or anything come to that. 
My first day out was yesterday 4th January when Bert and Steven came round, Bert took me round local shop to get a couple of bits I needed. I still get tired and I feel really weak still, but that will soon pass. Its funny ya know, I always feel better when I'm on my own. 
Next time ya have a drink remember that I wish ya all a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone 🍾🍸🍻🥳 

Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...