Friday 6 January 2023

Fabry Disease

Fabry disease can affect various organs and causes many symptoms that also can happen with other conditions. This rare genetic disease also may trigger different symptoms and problems in different people. And the symptoms can range from barely noticeable to very serious.

Common signs of Fabry disease may include:

  • Pain, numbness, burning, or tingling in your hands and feet
  • Small, dark red spots on your skin, often between your bellybutton and knees
  • Fevers
  • Sweating less than normal
  • Swelling in your legs and feet got Fabry Disease:
My legs and knees are painful and burning also sore and itching real bad, in the flesh only. I get it in my hands and feet too, but not in hands and feet today though. I have to try and keep my affected areas cool when weather is hot or vice versa when its cold weather.
I get so tired and fatigued and many other symptoms. Bloody Fabry! 
OMG it really bothers me, it's so unbearable at times. 
Plus all my viamin levels are dangerously low. Vitamin D3, vitamin B12 and iron. 

What are the symptoms of Fabry disease?
  • Numbness, tingling, burning or pain in the hands or feet.
  • Extreme pain during physical activity.
  • Heat or cold intolerance.
  • Abnormal opacity of the eye (cornea), which does not change someone's vision.
  • Dizziness.
  • Flu-like symptoms, including fatigue, fever and body aches. 
  • I have got Fabry Disease and suffer with many of the symptoms. I've had tests on my heart,  kidneys and brain. Luckily Fabry hasn't affected my organs. Thank you God🙏
Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...