Friday 20 January 2023

FEELING UNWANTED AND LOST

Ya know what I've been thinking 🤔 It's been so many years that I've felt that I belong and loved physically, just having closeness, like arms around me or someone being there for me, that warm comfortable feeling of being wanted, I don't mean sex I mean really wanted. Sometimes I cry for someone to really want me for me, who I am, as I am. I've seen couples around my age walking along the streets arm in arm, I think that's so sweet. 
I feel like I'm in a trap not knowing what's going to happen, sometimes I think I'm going to be out on the streets. I don't know, just my stupid thoughts I suppose. I feel lost inside .
Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...