Saturday 2 December 2023

feeling ill


Ive been feeling unwell my stomach was playing me up since Friday last week 11th August while I was staying with my cousin Vera in Woodbridge Suffolk, so Saturday I decided to come home, I couldn't put my finger on it at the time what was exactly wrong. 
Sunday I thought the fatigue was from travelling. 
Monday I felt rough in myself. 
Tuesday I was ok up to around mid-day, then I came over real bad and had to be sick 🤮 I've lost count how many times I was sick 🤮 I had a terrible headache my stomach and all my body was hurting so much, and my skin felt like it's on fire, my hands and feet were painful and burning, I slept most of yesterday afternoon but as soon as I woke I had to be sick 🤮 
 the same today Wednesday, I've just been sick again. I've taken pain killers and rubbed pain killer gel in my feet, shin bones, knees and hands, my feet and hands are so numb with pain. I've been trying to keep myself cool with my fan to ease the burning pains. Today still Wednesday, I've really lost count of how many times I was sick 🤮 today.
The last food I had was this morning a banana for breakfast which I brought up. I just can't eat or drink as it all comes up. I'm just bringing bile up now. I'm drinking water but hoping to keep it down. I've been falling asleep and woken because of pains in my stomach and have to go to the bathroom to be sick. 
I think its Fabry Disease, and Hiatus Hernia giving me hell.
I hope I feel better tomorrow. 

Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...