Saturday 2 December 2023

Day-mare Dream

I had to have a rest on my bed this afternoon and fell asleep and had a dream, or daymare 🤷 I had gone to my bank to get a certain amount of money, don't know what for mind you 🤷 anyway I got on a bus in this dream and went upstairs on the bus, i had caught my shoulder bag on the rail of the bus, i got upstairs where I saw someone I knew. Then it was time for me to get off bus. I noticed I had lost my purse and I got frantic. I got on 2 buses just to search for my purse,  I was searching frantically on these 2 buses on the second bus I saw the same person I knew and she helped searching the bus. Then I just gave up and said this is useless someone is lucky to have found my purse with all my savings in and I said I hope someone who is in great need and has little kids has found my purse. 
I woke up frantic and sweating. This day-mare dream seemed so real and I felt in a state for ages after.

Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...