Friday 1 December 2023

Sleepless Nights


Last few weeks have been so stressful.
My GP stopped my meds pregabalin  which I take 75mg in morning and 75mg night. I've been on these meds since 2006, Dr Chaudrey at Queens at the time gave me them for Chiari Malformation a condition of the brain and spinal cord to help with severe head pains. He said once I'm on them I'm on them for life. I got in a bit of anxiety state when I saw the pharmacist. So anyway I had an appointment last week to see surgery  pharmacist, last Tuesday, I told her about pregabalin meds and I want them back and what the neurolist told me, I got it over to her and she gave me my meds back last Thursday. 

And Lost Keys:
Last Sunday I lost my keys coming back from church. I looked everywhere, I phoned Barking bus station Monday, I had lost them on  number the bus. They were handed in. So I went to pick them up same day. If I hadn't got them i was told a new set of keys and fob would have cost me £50.
So it's been very stressful lately, and I had to wait around for the cab outside bus garage for 15 minutes in the rain.

Nearly forgot,  I was also told I've got a fatty liver which the GP thinks is due to all the meds I'm taking. 
So I've been right poxed off this past few  weeks and sleepless nights.

Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...