Monday 18 September 2023

symptoms

LSDU

Fabry Disease

I've been having horrific pains, burning pains, needle pains throughout my body, feels like in the flesh, bones, hands and feet, knees, numbness in fingers and toes, tingling, my vision gets cloudy and find it hard to focus-Ive got new lenses 2 weeks ago.

Co-codamol 500 and Voltarol cream pain killers don't help much. I hurt so bad whether its hot or cold. I can't bare to have clothes or bed covers on me when I get these pains. I get stiffness, cramps, trouble sleeping, memory problems, light hurts my eyes, difficulty concentrating I seem to forget what I'm talking about. I've got irritable-bowel and digestive problems, I have a lot of bloating and stomach pains. I get a lot of pain in veins in my feet and hands, and feels like crawling in veins. I get so tired and fatigued swelled ankles and bloating mid-drift area makes it difficult to breath too.

I'm finding it hard to cope with these pains as they're getting real bad. The pains make me cry even after using pain killers as they dont help much, I just don't know what to do with myself at times. I think I need help, some kind of help.

 At this present time I've got chest infection so I did cancel my appointment for 7th September at 12 noon. 

Can you send me another appointment please. I'm free from other appointments September up to 1st October I go on holiday return 12th October. I'm free to 19th October got appointment at St.Barts Hospital, London for heart check. After 19th October I'm free. I must tell you I'm prone to chest infections so hopefully I'll be there on date of next appointment. 

At this present time I've got a chest infection and I'm on antibiotics and steroids. Antibiotics Doxycycline 100mg 2x1 daily 7 days, and steroids Prednisolone 5mg 6x6 days. Plus all other regular meds. I finish the antibiotics and steroids Saturday 9th September. 




No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...