Thursday 29 January 2015

Blood Test, Agitated, Phone No.

It's a beautiful day sunny again but, it's got colder.
I'm having my blood test done this morning. I should have had it done in November last year bu, I kept forgetting I had to fast first and by the time I remembered I had had something to eat and drink. I've only had water this morning and I last ate around 8 pm last night.

I keep feeling agitated and worried about things lately, things that I shouldn't be worried about and I can't seem to shift them from my mind.

I'm going to have to change my phone number again because a certain person has got hold of it. I must say it is my own fault for giving it out to someone and that person has passed it on. How stupid am I aye!??? 

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...