Wednesday 28 January 2015

Fall...

It is cold and damp today and looks very grey outside too.
I haven't got any shopping in this week as yet, not sure if I will be going shopping because I don't feel well today. I feel sort of dizzy and keep losing my balance. 
I had a fall 23rd December and hurt my left knee and lower leg. My knee seems to be a different shape and is still very tender to the touch and my shin bone feels very tender when clothing touches it. I think I might have fractured my knee. I will tell my GP next time I go to see him, not that anything could be done now.
When I first had the fall, my whole leg was swollen, it was bruised badly...black and blue all over and my foot too and it hurt like mad. My foot don't hurt as much as my knee though. 
It is well over a month ago now and my leg still hurts when touched feels bruised still and my knee is still swollen where the bone feels like a lump, out of shape. 
Sometimes my leg hurts when I put weight on it.
Actually, I should go to see my GP about it really but I feel it was so long ago since I done this, it just feels trivial to bother the DR with. Well, that's me all over. 



No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...