Tuesday 27 January 2015

Confusing times and Issues...

It is sunny outside but, feels cold from where I am inside the house. I don't know what I will be doing today as yet.

My mind feels so confused a times because things seem to be changing so fast for me to keep up with, then I don't know whether I'm coming or going half the time.
I feel that I haven't done things for so long and when I'm asked to do something, I seem to get agitated and confused and everything seems so hard for me to cope with. I think this is because I do as much as I'm able to then rest because I get tired and fatigued.

I've got lots a lot of thoughts running through my head a bout various things. About 'A' and his situation in prison and what will become of him and people around me who makes things so topsy turvy for me and make me confused. I just wish everyone would leave me a lone. I don't seem to have time to clam myself down. 

I need to get a new kettle today because my one don't work unless I hold the switch in. I need a new cooker too.


No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...