Monday 23 February 2015

Light Chores, Phone Calls, Moods, Nerves and Joe's A Star...

I kept myself busy yesterday doing light chores and got most of what I wanted to do done and dusted. I felt good in myself for a while but, later in the day my neck, spine, right shoulder and arm were so painful. I wouldn't mind, it was only the lightest of chores that I had done, in-fact I would say next to none. 
I  have been having a few bad coughing spasms the last few days and yesterday too. It was Asthma and I haven'y got an infection, I think it must be C.O.P.D. as my peak flow reading was quite high 350 which is good for me. 
In between the light chores I had done, I rested for a little while and made a couple of phone calls. First of all I rang my dear friend Doll she is 86 years old and now lives with her son in Kent. We had a lovely chat as we hadn't be in touch since November, mainly because there has been too much going on here and I haven't been in the right frame of mind to speak or even think of  anyone else which is bad of me really and feel guilty not ringing Doll.
Next, I phoned my Aunt Glad. She was waiting for her son Alan my cousin to come. He gets all her shopping for her on his way to see his mum. I think that is so good of him to do that every week he visits her.

Today, I've got an appointment with the diabetic nurse I will tell the nurse about my coughing spasms when I see her later today and get her to check me over
I know the nurse is going to give me a dressing down about my diabetes and weight gain all of which there is no real excuse on my part. 
The only excuse I have is, I've had so much on my mind lately and found things hard to cope with as my nerves took me over many times and when that happens my eating habits and weight goes out of control when things get me down especially where ? is concerned. I worry about him and when he has down moods sometimes everything gets out of control and my nerves play me up, then just sometimes I can deal with situations.
If only I could keep myself in control then I could conquer my nerves and other issues.

All the kids are back to school today following half-term break and everything is back to normal again and the roads will be choker blocked with kids being dropped off at school.

? sold his greyhound Joe's A Star 2 weeks ago now. The dog is running at Nottingham Greyhound Stadium tonight in the 10th race which is an  Open Race. The track should be better for him as there is a longer run up to the bends. He should do better as a 3 year old racing and I hope he will settles in ok there at Nottingham.
I actually feel sad really knowing ? don't own him any more and we both still have interest in the dogs progress.

Got to go, things to do and phone calls to make.







No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...