Thursday 31 December 2015

Intimidated, and On New Years Eve!



Do ya know what! ? never fails to upset and intimidate me, and New Years Eve is no different. 
He comes in early and started to pick a row with me around 7.30am this morning. He hasn't told me how long he will be around today, I can't read minds. Normally he is here until around midday. How am I to know he will be here all day and, for dinner. I haven't bought anything special for today's dinner. I said, I would cook him some chicken, he said he didn't want that and I should have bought beef for today for him, I scoff!. Myself, I'm not a lover of beef and neither is Steven, so why would I buy it. Steven and I prefer chicken.
I can see there will be more words spoken later when he gets up and today, New Years Eve will be unpleasant for me. I can see it will be a Bert day today. The day will revolve around ? today...as always, as long as Bert is alright...I scoff hur!!

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...