Tuesday 29 December 2015

Looking A head



Do ya know what! I'm a bit disgusted with myself right now. I weighed myself this morning and found that I had gained 3.lbs over the Christmas festivities, and I didn't actually make a pig of myself either. I will have to cut down from today. 
Actually 3.lbs isn't a great deal really is it!? I don't know though, if I held 3.lbs of sugar in my hand it would be quite heavy really wouldn't it? so, really it is a big deal really looking at it that way. Do ya know what? I only have to look at food and my weight seems to go up...sigh!
Anyway now this will be my New Years resolution is to lose weight. 
I'm looking ahead to summer this year and decided I'm going to go on holiday this year...hopefully! But, I need to lose some weight so I can look and feel better in myself health wise too...well, hopefully!

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...