Thursday 27 July 2017

Looking Forward to The Holiday

Not long really to my holiday, just a few weeks away now and looking forward to it.

? said, we might not be going on the holiday as he feels ill. 
Of course I replied, that's ok you and G/son Steven can stay behind as Steven has had 2 holidays this year already anyway and I will take the two girls Zoe and Jade with me and we will go by train. Just hope my health will be ok or we will all be staying behind.
? looked stunned when I said that and ? said, well, I gave you the money to pay for the holiday which I originally paid for myself in the first place anyway and he offered to give me the money and said he will pay for the holiday. Of course I took it off him as £700 is a lot of money to me.
I replied, ok, I'll give you the money back and he didn't say anything after that. I think he thought I would be upset by his arrogance. I'm used to all this kind of talk from ? anyway, so don't really care and need to be hard skinned.
I meaningfully stood my ground and will go on my own if the two girls don't want to go with me if need be, so not really bothered about what anyone says. 
I going to start to get my things ready this week, all what I need to take with me. I've made a list of things to take. Maybe just enough for me to carry or more to take by car, depends what happens on the day whether I go by car or train. And of course, if I wanted to go anywhere while away, I will go by myself if no-one wanted to go with me, its as simple as that! And, I'm also hoping the weather will be ok when the holiday week arrives. Yes, I'm really looking forward to my holiday as I haven't been away anywhere for about 5 years. 
Last time we went on holiday was when Zoe was 13 years old and we celebrated her birthday with meal. 
The only thing that will stop any of us  from going will be my health and I don't intend to be ill.

                                                Sandra

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...