Wednesday 27 March 2024

My Amazing Friend

Just got a message from my friend Kim from The RAF club i go to sometimes. She sings at the RAF club. She had her audition that I set up for her yesterday evening. I'm pleased to say she got through her audition and got a standing ovation too. And a few bookings in the Acts and Actors club in Covent Garden London where she auditioned yesterday evening Friday 24th February, and bookings at The Queens Theatre Hornchuch. Bloody hell shes so over the moon and I'm so pleased for her. She deserves this break through she's got such a stunning strong voice, I would say she's in the same class as Shirley Bassey. 
My friend Kaye or I should say Kaye is more of an acquaintance really, I first met her in late 1968 when she was acting and singing on stage in Swanage while I was on holiday and I met up with her again 2021 by chance really. Kaye belongs to 'The Royal Variety Group' Kaye still sings but she mostly compares the shows she sets up at various venues, she's always looking for new artistes. Singers and various different acts. 

Sandra 

No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-Toc! Tim...