Thursday 23 April 2015

Looking Forward To The Special Day


I am so looking forward to Sheila and John's Wedding which is only about 3 weeks away now and, I am so looking forward to seeing Sheila in her Wedding dress, all made up with her hair set nicely and, my Zoe and Shannen  in the lovely Bridesmaids dresses and their hair and make up done , they will all look beautiful.


I have now got all my new clothes together ready for the Wedding.  I didn't think it would be so hard for me to find suitable clothes for myself, then again why am I not I'm not that surprised being the size I am.
I have been keeping watch on my diet the last few weeks and it is going well and with a few light exercises too. I have lost a few lbs so, on the day my clothes will hang nicely upon me.
I am now looking forward to buying new clothes for myself too for daily wear, something I haven't done for a few years.
I've tired on so many clothes and have got the taste for new clothes now...ha!ha! I had let myself go for a few years now. 
I am having my hair highlighted and blow-waved Wednesday 29th to get the style right and just a wash and blow-wave on the morning of the Wedding... 
I feel like a little girl in a sweet shop, I am so excited that my daughter is getting married and, meeting up with all Sheila's friends from the past again and currant ones too, who of which I know most of them.
 
I'm not sure if ? will be at the Wedding, being that he is so ill. I hope he has a good day and be able to attend the Wedding, if not the reception. I think it would be nice for him to see our only daughter get married.

G/son has been out and bought a new suit, tie and shoes for the special day day too, he has already got a new shirt. His mum Lyndsey was with G/son and she bought some new clothes too for the day too. 





No comments:

Time...Tic Toc

This is me, roughly in my 40s.  It's funny how the years make ya look ya know, from young to old age...Tic-Toc! Tic-...